Ayurveda Detox at Home
Ayurveda detox at home (ADH) is a simple to follow online program developed by our doctors to cater you a personalised Ayurveda detox for you at your home.
150 USD / 138 EURO / 242 AUD
Ayurveda the ancient medicine of healing describes health as a complete balanced and Coordinated Body, mind, senses and self. The very word used to describe health is “Swastha” – stabilized in the self. This state of health may be afflicted by external unhealthy interference in the daily activities.
Anything that interferes with this healthy process of being can be labelled as a toxin. It can be related to our irregular and unhealthy diet at a physical level or stress and anxiety at mental level. We are continuously affected by numerous factors which influence the status of our health.
To resolve this, Ayurveda suggests to undertake detox therapies at regular intervals to help and assist in neutralising these toxins and regain the natural state of well-being. Ayurveda detox programs usually require 15-30 days stay at an Ayurveda Centre, with intense external therapies and internal medicine.
Ayurveda Detox at Home (ADH) is a simple program designed by our Ayurveda experts to help our clients experience benefits of Ayurveda staying at home. Though not as intense as a classical Panchkarma at an Ayurveda Centre, this mini detox of Ayurveda will help you to enhance the inner state of health, awaken the innate renewal capacity of body and initiate the healing process at body and mind. This program is not an improbable and unrealistic but Meticulous and effective enough to make you feel better and healthier.
Profound healing with sustainable benefits
Grab a chance to experience the richness of Ayurveda staying at Home
Inclusions in the program
- Three – one on one consultations with our Ayurveda doctor
- Understand your personalised body mind type
- Guidance about what Diet, lifestyle, activities, yoga, pranayama suits your body the best
- Daily to do activities for two week
- Meal plans
- Pre and post detox adjustments
- Herbal teas to assist you in the detox process
- Two Short educational videos on Ayurveda and Panchakarma
- Personalised attention via emails/ WhatsApp
Who should do ADH?
- Anyone who is intending a healthy life can opt for this program
- If you have underlying ailments the detox week will be adjusted to help in healing process
- You should definitely opt for ADH program if you have impaired digestion, fatigue, sluggish elimination, gas, bloating of abdomen, heaviness of the body, lethargy, impaired digestion, mental confusion, anxiety
Relevance of Ayurveda in present era
Gotu Kola – wonder herb for brain
Tongue care in daily life
World’s first plastic surgeon is from Ayurveda !!!