Welcome to our AyurvedaExpert.in website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. Consultation: Our website provides online Ayurvedic consultation services to users who register on our website. The consultation is provided by certified Ayurvedic doctors who have experience in providing online consultation services.
2. Privacy: We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We will not share any personal information provided by users during the consultation with any third party without the user’s consent, except as required by law.
3. Payment: Users are required to pay the consultation fee before the consultation begins. Once you have paid the consultation fee, you will not be entitled to any refund or cancellation of the consultation, except in cases where the consultation is not provided due to technical issues or any other reasons beyond our control. In such cases, we may provide you with an opportunity to reschedule the consultation.
4. Disclaimer: Our online consultation services are provided for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. The consultation provided on our website is based on the information provided by the user and is not a substitute for an in-person consultation with a qualified healthcare professional.
5. Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of our website or the online consultation services provided by us.
6. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate the user’s access to our website and the online consultation services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
7. Intellectual Property: The content of our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our website and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate.
9. Modification: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions to ensure compliance with any changes.
10. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [here]. 15/547/B High school road Meenangadi Wayanad 673591. firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Order and shipping: Any order placed will be processed within in 24 hours. We rely on our shipping partners and Shipping time is usually between 7-14 working days.
By using our website and availing our online consultation services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.